[wdte-devel] Mailing list problems
Christopher Lenz
2004-01-30 16:22:33 UTC
Okay,

this mailing list is starting to frustrate me. I'm not sure what's
going on, but some (most?) posts take forever to get through. This is
making communication and progress pretty damn hard. Grrrr.

Consider this mail a test.

Cheers,
Chris
--
Christopher Lenz
/=/ cmlenz at gmx.de
Christopher Lenz
2004-01-30 16:26:35 UTC
Post by Christopher Lenz
Okay,
this mailing list is starting to frustrate me. I'm not sure what's
going on, but some (most?) posts take forever to get through. This is
making communication and progress pretty damn hard. Grrrr.
Consider this mail a test.
Hmm, now *this* mail went straight through in a matter of two minutes.
I'm sure I sent some posts that have yet to appear on this list.
There's one I'm gonna repost in a sec.

Cheers,
Chris
--