[wdte-devel] XML plugin imported
Christopher Lenz
2004-02-10 22:55:25 UTC
Hi folks,

I have today imported the XML UI plugin from SolarEclipse into the WDTE
CVS. It seems to be working okay so far. I've also started with a XML
core plugin that implements a model and parser, currently very
simplistic. The model is the basis for a new outline page that I've
added to the XML UI plugin. There's a lot of stuff missing from the
outline page, most importantly it is not updated on changes in the
editor. I'll look into fixing that tomorrow.

So now we've got most if not all of the contributions in CVS.

Cheers,
Chris
--
Christopher Lenz