[wdte-devel] [REPOST] Getting the code into CVS
Christopher Lenz
2004-01-30 16:31:25 UTC
[reposting because the original didn't seem to get through to this list]

Hi all,

the next big step for this project is (quite obviously) to import the
initial code contributions into CVS. However, this mustn't be done
without forethought. I've collected my thoughts about the process on
the following Wiki page:

http://wdte.sourceforge.net/wiki/?page=InitialCodeImportPlan

Please either add any comments/concerns to that page, or post them as a

We also really want to decide on an official project charter.

http://wdte.sourceforge.net/wiki/?page=InitialCodeImportPlan

Is everyone okay with the proposal in its current incarnation? If not
please comment on the Wiki or here.

Cheers,
Chris
--
Christopher Lenz
/=/ cmlenz at gmx.de
Christopher Lenz
2004-01-30 16:35:01 UTC
Post by Christopher Lenz
We also really want to decide on an official project charter.
http://wdte.sourceforge.net/wiki/?page=InitialCodeImportPlan
Copy and paste mistake :-P
That should've been:

http://wdte.sourceforge.net/wiki/?page=ProposedCharter

Cheers,
Chris
--
Christopher Lenz
/=/ cmlenz at gmx.de
Christopher Lenz
2004-01-29 21:04:21 UTC
Hi all,

the next big step for this project is (quite obviously) to import the
initial code contributions into CVS. However, this mustn't be done
without forethought. I've collection my thoughts about the process on
the following Wiki page:

http://wdte.sourceforge.net/wiki/?page=InitialCodeImportPlan

Please either add any comments/concerns to that page, or post them as a

BTW: we also really want to decide on an official project charter.
Should I just call for a vote on the proposed charter (available as a
page on the Wiki)?

Cheers,
Chris
--
Christopher Lenz
/=/ cmlenz at gmx.de
Christopher Lenz
2004-01-31 16:49:12 UTC
Post by Christopher Lenz
Hi all,
the next big step for this project is (quite obviously) to import the
initial code contributions into CVS. However, this mustn't be done
without forethought. I've collection my thoughts about the process on
http://wdte.sourceforge.net/wiki/?page=InitialCodeImportPlan
Please either add any comments/concerns to that page, or post them as
a reply to this mail. Let's get the ball rolling!
So, is everyone okay with technical aspects of that page? Can we give a
"GO" for importing our stuff, or does anyone have concerns?

I'd really like to get going rather sooner than later. I've got my
stuff almost ready for importing here.

Cheers,
Chris
--
Christopher Lenz
/=/ cmlenz at gmx.de
Igor Malinin
2004-02-01 09:47:46 UTC
GO
Christopher Lenz
2004-02-01 15:49:03 UTC
Post by Christopher Lenz
So, is everyone okay with technical aspects of that page? Can we give
a "GO" for importing our stuff, or does anyone have concerns?
GO
The CSS editor code is now in CVS:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/wdte/

Cheers,